Sunday, 15 January 2012

I watch movies

So, what have I watched lately? Here are the most recent ones

Sucker Punch. Weird movie. That’s pretty much all I have to say. I had no clue what this movie was supposed to be about. I had no clue it was going to be weird like this! It could have been a lot better though…

I am number four. Good movie. Better than I expected actually. I tend to look up a movie, have no clue what it’s about, but if the rating doesn’t include anything sexual I will watch it. I think it’s much more fun watching a  movie when I’ve never seen a preview or heard about it.

I watched this many times when I was a kid. I guess we watched it on TV because I know my parents wouldn’t have let us watch a movie with tons of swearing! TV tends to bleep out all the swearing. Thank goodness for that!

Gremlins. Our little dude watched the whole movie with me. Apparently he’s too young to be scared and laughed at every “scary” scene.

Gremlins 2. Funny, but also lame. But more funny than lame. Our little dude watched this one with me as well.

We’ve also watched Rocky 1, 2, 3, and 4. Thought I would not like them, but I loved them! Good movies!

We are always watching movies so I’m not even going to go further than these or my blog would take a year to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment